Wow, what a ring! Wonder if it came from Kay Jewelers. We are excited for this joyous event. It will be fun to get together.
Oops - lost my password so I was Anonymous but now I found it. Yeah!
As I stumble back to my room, will there be any stock yards or rail road tracks to cross on my journey?
Here are some hotels that are close to where we are getting married: The 1st InnThe RamadaMotel 6
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, what a ring! Wonder if it came from Kay Jewelers. We are excited for this joyous event. It will be fun to get together.
Oops - lost my password so I was Anonymous but now I found it. Yeah!
As I stumble back to my room, will there be any stock yards or rail road tracks to cross on my journey?
Here are some hotels that are close to where we are getting married:
The 1st Inn
The Ramada
Motel 6
Post a Comment