Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Countdown Continues...

We're only 7 days away from Cabin time people! Start packing your swimsuits, sunscreen, and extra watershoes now or you might forget them (seriously... go grab them now so you don't forget. I don't want us making any more trips to Walmart than we have to). With only a week left before we all finally get together again, I thought I'd remind everyone to have a great couple of days before Cabin Fun '08 kicks off.

On a somewhat related note, I thought you'd like to know that I finally took the video of Christmas dinner (remember how I set up my camera and filmed us eating? Yeah, that video- it was 30+ minutes long) and condensed it into a nice 3.5 minute homage to good food and really fast eaters. I'll try to get that video up here this week so you guys can enjoy watching everyone eat really, really fast.

Well, that's all for now so until next time, remember to smile- it keeps your face occupied.

*Sarah

No comments: